Who I am
My website address is: https://www.wedding-sketcher.co.uk. My name is Jana Forsyth and I am registered in the UK as a sole trader. Postal address is 15 Shelburne Road, Calne, SN11 8EW. You may contact me by email: email@example.com
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
The personal data I collect from you (if you send me a message using a form on this website) includes your name, email address, phone number and your address where I will send your sketchbook.
I only collect the information that is necessary for organising your event, being able to contact you and deliver your sketchbook. Your personal information won’t be used for any other purpose or shared with a third party.
Who I share your data with
Your data is only used for the purpose of sketching your weeding.
I will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for any purposes
How long I retain your data
I will only retain your personal data for as long as is needed for the purposes set out in this document
The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I can’t guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to my site; any such transmission is at your own risk.
I have put in place security measures to prevent your data from accidental, loss or disclosure. Once I have received your personal data, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What rights you have over your data
The GDPR gives you a range of rights in relation to the personal data that I collect from. You have the right to:
- Access your personal data. This right is commonly known as the ‘data subject access request’ and enables you to receive a copy of the personal data I hold about you. You will not need to pay a fee to access your personal data unless I can justifiably demonstrate that the request is repetitive or excessive. I will respond to all legitimate data access requests within one month, but I may need to obtain further information from you in order to confirm your identity and the legitimacy of the request.
- Request update of the personal data. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data corrected.
- Erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete personal data where there is no justifiable reason for us continuing to retain and process it. I may not always be able to delete the data such as if there is an ongoing contractual relationship between us or if we are legally required to retain the data.
- Object to processing of your personal data where I am relying on consent or our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) as the justification for processing the data.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask me to change the processing of your personal data. For example, you may wish to vary the basis on which I contact you.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. I will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Withdraw consent. Where I am relying on consent to process your personal data you may withdraw that consent. If you withdraw your consent, I may not be able to provide certain services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to me at the address detailed above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. If you click a link to a third-party website and visit that site, you may be allowing that site to collect and share certain data about you. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.